ODSP - Income Supports
If you are receiving Ontario Disability Support Program Income Support, the Employment and Training Start Up Benefit can help pay for items you and your family need to start:
- a training program
- a new full-time or part-time job
- your own business
- an approved employment activity, such as a job search.
ODSP - Employment Supports
What is ODSP Employment Supports?
It's for people with disabilities who are able to work and want help to find a job.
ODSP - Employment Supports can help you even if you have never worked before, have been out of work for some time, or are in school.
Once you start working, you can also get assistance to keep your job or to advance your career.
Who is Eligible for ODSP Employment Supports?
To be eligible for ODSP Employment Supports, you must
- be 16 years of age or older
- be a resident of Ontario
- be able to work in Canada
- have a disability that is expected to last a year or more, and
- have a disability that makes it hard for you to find or keep a job.
Want to have more information? Call to see what we can help!