Better Jobs Ontario Funding : Can be your new Funding Option!
WHAT IS BETTER JOBS ONTARIO FUNDING?
Better Jobs Ontario’s Funding is a program designed to support individuals in their career transition by providing financial assistance for training and skill development. Better Jobs Ontario Funding is an education funding available for recently laid-off unemployed workers. For many, long-term skills training is essential in the transition to in-demand career opportunities, and our practical programs and real-life training, delivered by high-caliber, industry-expert faculty, can take you there. You just need funding options to get you back to school and work. If you are a recently laid-off unemployed worker, an active EI claimant, or EI reach back, you may be able to access this funding.
Based on your eligibility, Pharma-Medical College can assist you as you:
- Train for a new career
- Find out what is needed in the job market
- Learn about careers that build on your skills
- Apply for second-career funding
HOW CAN IT HELP YOU?
The Better Jobs Ontario Funding empowers you to receive the education and training necessary to become skilled, confident, and in-demand in the marketplace. It provides funding to pay for tuition and supporting expenses such as:
- Living expenses
- Help to care for dependents
- Travel & Transportation
- Disability supports
- Other living and training costs
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR BETTER JOBS ONTARIO?
You may qualify for Better Jobs Ontario if you either:
- have been laid off and have not been working or are working a temporary job just to cover costs
- have not been laid off but have been unemployed for six months or longer and are part of a low-income household
You can still apply if you receive either:
- Employment Insurance (EI)
- Ontario Works (OW)
- Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
To apply to Better Jobs Ontario, you’ll work with an Employment Ontario agency where staff are trained to:
- help you decide if this program is right for you
- help you to complete your application.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Please contact our admission teams today, we can guide you toward next steps. Or you can Contact an employment assessment center to get it started.