Improve your skills in HPLC.
- North York
Improve your skills in HPLC, including advanced concepts, instrumentation/column trends, regulatory aspects, method development and validation
This intermediate/advanced level course focuses on reversed-phase analysis of drug substances and drug products (small molecule) and is designed for analysts, managers and researchers who will use HPLC in a pharmaceutical laboratory. To get the most out of the course, it is highly recommended that you have some knowledge of HPLC or experience in the pharmaceutical area.
- Advanced concepts in HPLC instrumentation and theory
- How to select columns for pharmaceutical assays
- Best practices and trends in HPLC method development
- How to get started in HPLC validation
- How to write validation protocol
- An overview of regulatory aspects in pharmaceutical testing
- Learn advanced concepts in reversed-phase HPLC
- Become more successful in pharmaceutical assays by better understanding HPLC
- instrumentation and column selection
- Learn modern trends and best practices in HPLC method development
- Learn HPLC analytical method validation
- Learn HPLC validation protocol writing
- Understand regulatory aspects for HPLC assays including stability testing, ICH guidelines and global filin
Trust our experience to find your own career!