Canadian Registered Nurse Exam Preparation (RN)
In order to become a Registered Nurse (RN) in Ontario (ON), nurses are required to pass the Canadian Registered Nurse Examination (CRNE).
Free financial consultation available. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify.
- North York
In order to become a Registered Nurse (RN) in Ontario (ON), nurses are required to pass the Canadian Registered Nurse Examination (CRNE). The examination measures the competencies required of entry-level nurses for safe and effective practice. The RN Exam Preparation reviews the specific nursing language/terminology, theory, and knowledge necessary for the Canadian RN Examination.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from a College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) approved
- Must be currently registered as an RN in good standing in your country of origin or a nurse graduate from the RN program in Canada
- A minimum TOEFL score of 550 preferred (if applicable)
- Introduction of RN Exam
- Community-based Health Care
- Health & Wellness
- Infection Control and Prevention
- Culture and Complementary Therapies
- Health Assessment
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Maternal Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Mental Nursing
Book A Complimentary Tour Now
Trust our experience to find your own career!