The diploma of massage therapy teaching students the assessment of the soft tissue and joints of the body, treatment and prevention of physical dysfunction and pain. To become a Registered Massage Therapist.
Curriculum service Canada-CSC approved curriculum
315 hours on college Massage clinic
North York and Etobicoke
The practice of massage therapy is the assessment of the soft tissue and joints of the body and the treatment and prevention of physical dysfunction and pain of the soft tissue and joints, Students learn to develop, maintain, rehabilitate or augment physical function or relieve pain.
We are dedicated to promoting a unique concept of Massage Therapy with the highest standard of education so that students graduate out knowing the skills that are currently in demand. Students would develop the required academic knowledge and expertise that will allow them to successfully conduct a methodical patient assessment, prepare treatment plans, deliver safe and effective treatment in an efficient manner while evaluating the diagnostic results. For the future entrepreneur, the course will teach how to successfully conduct ones’ own business as well.
- Medical Certificate (Immunization Form) is required indicating that the student has up-to-date immunization
- CPR & First Aid Certificates – It is preferred to have completed STANDARD FIRST AID and BASIC RESCUER CPR prior to clinical placement
- A police check of Criminal Record – Must be produced within 180 days of starting school
Students will have the opportunity to work in a real clinic following college Campus RMT clinic schedule.
Graduates with a registered RMT license can work for positions such as chiropractor, physiotherapist, rehabilitation assistant, therapy assistant, etc in any of these industries:
- Self-employed health professionals
- Massage therapy clinics
- Chiropractics’ offices
- Physiotherapists clinics
- Rehabilitation centers
- Community health clinics
- Health and fitness clubs/ Sports Centers
- Medical/health clinics
- Nursing homes
- Spa/ Massage Centers
- Health or private clinics of health care professionals
Program Consultation: For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Program Coordinator at 416-821-4876 or 647-996-5876
Trust our experience to find your own career!