Ultrasound Sonography Exam Preparation (ARDMS)
Ultrasound/Sonography is an imaging technique that uses high frequency sound waves to acquire real time image of the human organs/systems.
- North York
Ultrasound/Sonography is an imaging technique that uses high frequency sound waves to acquire real time image of the human organs/systems e.g. abdominal contents, pelvis, muscles, pregnancies, vessels, the heart and other soft tissue structures.This imaging technique helps identify abnormalities and pathologies as well as date and monitor pregnancies.In Canada, the images are interpreted by the Radiologist in order to provide diagnosis.Sonographers may be based in the diagnostic imaging department of hospitals or seek employment in private clinics and play an integral role in the diagnosis of patients.
ARDMS exam for education requirements
- College diploma in A single two-year allied health education program, or
- Bachelor degree in any major, or
- MD or Nurse degree
For the details exam requirement please visit ARDMS website: http://www.ardms.org/
- Sonography Principles & Instrumentation
- Ultrasonography of the Abdomen & Small Parts Part-1
- Ultrasonography of the Abdomen & Small Parts Part-2
- Gynaecological Ultrasound
- Obstetrical Ultrasound
- Neurosonology Part-1
- Neurosonology Part-2
- Adult Echocardiography Part-1
- Adult Echocardiography Part-2
- Vascular Technology
- Pediatric Echocardiography
- Breast Ultrasound
- Fetal Echocardiography
- Breast Sonography for Mammographers
Trust our experience to find your own career!